Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

WOW!!! Wireless

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: WOW!!! Wireless

Postby earwig » Dec 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Hmmm, I was already to stick in my log in as I was away from the site for a bit but when I hit post reply, I was still logged in.

Anyway Liz, not the letters in newspapers it is the comments under the articles online. Either my paper or CBC, but readers always have things to say.
Here is a link to NS one http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2008/12/04/nb-snacks-prisoners.html for example.

I just get a kick out of how opinions vary so on any subject.

I see the latest from Ottawa has over 4000 comments on it so I don't think I will even start reading them.
Betty
"The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon
earwig

Re: WOW!!! Wireless

Postby Lizcordysmum » Dec 04, 2008 6:06 pm

ok, Betty, we are now on the same page...(I liked LETTERS because, mostly, they were well-thought out.) But yes, Comments...have checked yours out (well we can't let the poor things bite their nails, can we?) and was happily reading cbc.ca Neil MacDonald's to our southern neighbours, and the comments there.

I should be grocery shopping, but it is so nice to sit and do nothing for a bit!
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence