Garden Seed Exchange - Gardening Forums

Seeds to share

Forget the seed catalogues. Trading seeds is a great way to expand your garden with new plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and trees.

Re: Seeds to share

Postby neng_perea » Mar 27, 2009 11:56 am

Hello Jackie, I already mailed the seeds last Monday and Mike got his..we're leaving today my boys has soccer game in Calgary..In case that you didn't receive by next week let me know .........Caleb, let me know if you receive the seeds that I send to you..so I know...
neng_perea

Postby MrsJP » Mar 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Hi Neng. I received the seeds today.Thank-you. But the envelope was ripped open. How many bags were in side?? I got 6, I hope that was it and I didn't loss any. I am wishing your boys a good soccer weekend. Have fun.
Jackie
MrsJP

Postby neng_perea » Mar 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi Jackie.I sent you 6 bags same to Mike and Caleb,maybe they check it because I did put it into double envelope.The only thing that i'm not sure if I sent you the 4 colors same to Mike and Caleb.But don't worry there is always next time.. We went twice to Calgary, last week and this week first for basket ball and then soccer. Is a good game and i'm glad that is over.Thank you!
neng_perea

Previous

Return to Garden Seed Exchange