Feedback - Gardening Forums

How long can i continue....

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

How long can i continue....

Postby jazz » Nov 29, 2009 11:52 am

I dont want to leave the forums. have made valuable friends here. I have learned to cook and bake new things. Thanks to bbq and ron. Learned to smile with Laura. Emptied my heart out to Liz and butterfly. Learned about new things from Blue w. Discovered birds with bb. Laughed with kelly and Lyn. The list is too long.

All this to say i am fed up with logging in. Having messages erased waiting seeing error written. I am willing to wait. But i am holding THEM responsible if i cant read about all my friends. So get with it and fix it once and for all. This is my rant of the day. Sorry Jazz
jazz

Re: How long can i continue....

Postby Ron Evers » Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

I think we all share your frustration Jazz.

Good thing the advertisers are paying for this service or there would be nobody here. Please note the ads are always present when nothing is working for us.
Ron.

The wood is clear between the knots.
Ron Evers

Postby joan w » Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

You're not the only one in this boat Jazz. This has gone for far too long, and further we, the posters have no idea what,if anything if going to be done about it. Surely there is a remedy one way of the other, and if not, then just close the bloody thing down.
Image Image
joan w

Postby kelly_m » Nov 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Jazz...I am moving this to feedback because that is where this message will be seen by the right eyes...

K
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby neng_perea » Nov 30, 2009 3:19 pm

We don't know how long, from Laura Smile and add with patient soon will be over.. Read the UPDATE 091130 from William.
neng_perea

Postby Laura » Nov 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Well I think the forum is worth the troubles and hope that we will soon be back to normal .... whatever normal is ... :lol:

I for one will be here no matter what ... and hope I don't end up talking to myself .... :D
Laura

Postby neng_perea » Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Yes. Like Laura said "No Matter What" I agree to her..with everyday Smile.. I will wait till is over just cross our finger ...everyone can.
neng_perea

Postby Lizcordysmum » Nov 30, 2009 6:17 pm

I'm staying too.

It and you all, are far too valuable to me.

I haven't always been patient enough to go thru what posting sometimes takes, but I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts when I could ...you people are my Bright Spot.

So, if anyone thinks they can leave, be advised we will hunt you down and drag you back...and make you smile!

Be warned!

Lizzy Moosefeet
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Postby butterfly » Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am

Liz

3 1.2 years is far too long to wait and be promised , yes, it getting fixed

we hear the same stories over and over and the same promises.

I love it here too but oh my dear, this is unbelievable the messes this forum has

I do agree with Jazz and my patience ran out some time ago
Cheers Butterfly

Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family.
Having both - is a blessing."--Donna Hedges
butterfly

Postby Eeyore » Jan 05, 2010 11:03 am

In general the forums have been running well. The last server upgrade threw a spanner into the works but that has been cleared up. The only residual problem seems to be the slow updating of post replies. We all know that the platform this forum was built on was not thoroughly tested and that somebody had mucked around with code before William came on board. Unfortunately he ( and us) are stuck with it and all the silly little annoying problems like having to log in, sometimes getting booted off in the middle of posts and being miraculously disconnected. So please keep in mind that these problems were not created by William and his team and if you have any SPECIFIC problems contact them directly to have them addressed.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Next

Return to Feedback