Feedback - Gardening Forums

How long can i continue....

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: How long can i continue....

Postby bluewillow » Jan 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Oh Jazz .... hang in there. I too am having great difficulty connecting with the Forum and posting a comment seems to take forever to register. Surely there will be an improvement and i agree - it does get discouraging. Hang in Jazz .... we would miss your postings!!!
bw
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason
bluewillow

Postby Trailblaze1 » Jan 08, 2010 12:03 pm

oh dear, Jazz. I do sympathize with your frustration.

But I'd like to inject a note of appreciation and gratitude in here: I believe that in life, we get what we pay for. when I first found this forum, I was delighted to learn that I could use it to have various conversations online, without having to send money, or physically do the mind-numbing e-work myself.

It's a lot of work to maintain a forum; my hubby does, with his soapmaker website and help groups, and 'Friends of.." I see how much time he spends on it. Most of it is unpaid extra labour.

There is a motto at the monastery I frequent: "if you complain (about anything) ....guess who gets to fix it, clean it up?

If you want to help, is there a way you can volunteer some of your time or money here? I know nothing about who runs this forum.......
Trailblaze is Diane Woodman
Trailblaze1

Postby Eeyore » Jan 08, 2010 12:14 pm

"if you complain (about anything) ....guess who gets to fix it, clean it up?

This was what I always told the kids when they would complain about doing the chores. The first one to say "Not Me" got the job!

Now, I'm going to lock this thread because it's no longer about feedback and there isn't any point in having the IT team continuing to follow it.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Previous

Return to Feedback