Feedback - Gardening Forums

Happy Spring William & Co!

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Happy Spring William & Co!

Postby MareE » Apr 30, 2010 6:40 am

Just wondering if the interface you mentioned February 11th is still on the agenda. It's kinda important to know other gardeners' locations at times. Could we have an update, please and thank you?

Patient MareE;o}

williamtully wrote:It is not currently possible to update/change/remove your location if you currently have one, or do not have one. The location information shown on the right were brought over from the forum before the re-launch. This information is in the forums database and is being pulled out and displayed on the right, however, there is currently no interface to add/edit/delete this information on the current forum.

This issue has been raised with the product manager and solutions have been provided that are unique to the current setup/integration of this forum with the primary site. I am currently waiting for a decision to be made regarding this issue.

In the mean time, I would suggest that you add your location to your signature if you wish it to be displayed correctly between now and when this issue is resolved.

Thanks,
~do not make tragedies of trifles ~ do not shoot butterflies with rifles~author unknown~
MareE

Re: Happy Spring William & Co!

Postby Smitty » May 03, 2010 12:46 pm

ditto what MareE said..it would be nice if we knew folks zones and easier to reply to their queries.
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Yoooo hooooooo! William & Co!!!

Postby MareE » May 03, 2010 1:44 pm

PLUS those with sieves for brains don't suffer the embarrassment of asking a gardener twice (or more) where he/she hails from. And wasn't referring to my pal Smitty, of course. laff
~do not make tragedies of trifles ~ do not shoot butterflies with rifles~author unknown~
MareE

Postby Smitty » May 04, 2010 1:22 am

well ofcourse you wouldn't!
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty

Happy SUMMER to WhomEVER it concerns

Postby MareE » Jun 21, 2010 7:18 am

LOL! Wouldn't dare, Sarge! Was referring to yours truly of course! laffs

This is still on the board, unaddressed, so thought I'd give it a bump after changing the title to a subtitle. Ya never know!

I realize Dmitry is between a rock and a hard place, of course. ;o}

:idea: Perhaps there could be a global announcement where anyone who wishes to, old, new and inbetween, could write a brief profile containing their growing zone and nearest city for now. My profile is a tad dated but I'm skeert to go in to change it! :oops:

MareE ruminating out loud, of course ;o}

MareE

Postby Smitty » Jul 09, 2010 9:44 am

LOL Mare!!!
if I was in command of this forum(and new anything about puters and websites) I'd fix it in a hurry for ya my friend... I'd like to see it done too
Smitty

Return to Feedback