Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Sleep Apnea Testing - Update

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: Sleep Apnea Testing - Update

Postby Trailblaze1 » Jun 27, 2010 8:58 pm

How is it going now, Lyn? any better sleeping?
Trailblaze is Diane Woodman
Trailblaze1

Postby Eeyore » Jun 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi Diane, I am still on holiday but I have an appointment to pick up the machine on July 13th. I'll let you know what happens after that. I have discovered that I actually hold my breath or stop breathing just before I fall asleep. :shock:

Kat, it would be worth asking your doc to test you for OSA. There are a number of on-line tests that will give you an indication if it's worth persuing.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Donic » Dec 04, 2013 9:29 pm

If you have restless legs syndrome and that keep you asleep, there is a new natural product approved by Health Canada to help you.

Here's the link for the crowdfunding website (which contains information about the campaign, the disease and the product) and the product website:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/restless-legs
www.rls-h.com.

Restless Legs is a company based in Ontario.
Finally, here's the Health Canada website: http://webprod5.hc-sc.gc.ca/lnhpd-bdpsn ... a&url=Info

Hope that would help
Donic

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence