Feedback - Gardening Forums

Logging in issues

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: Logging in issues

Postby Countryboy » Aug 13, 2010 3:08 pm

The 728p X 90p Flash object advertising Tremclad and hosted by eyereturn appears on my page at unpredictable places. *That's probably the one that should be beside the Subscribe Now window.*

It would be easier to deal with if it stayed within it's boundaries. :)
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.
.....Ralph Waldo Emmerson....

Frank . . ON5a
Countryboy

Postby Eeyore » Aug 13, 2010 11:32 pm

I'll agree with that. I jsut wait for the damned thing to finish spraying that darn bench before I proceed.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby B_BQ » Aug 14, 2010 8:19 am

Just when you think 'they' can't possibly annoy us even more, they come up with 'the spray can'! :evil:

Any word from the powers that be Lyn on not only the signing in annoyance but the e-noty disappearance?

Maybe what we should all do is to go en masse to another forum and carry on our conversations there!

I'm sure they don't care at all, but I have cancelled my subscription to Canadian Gardening Magazine. I will buy an individual copy if there is anything of interest in it.

~BBQ
Zone 5b
South/Central Ontario

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
B_BQ

Postby bluewillow » Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

The signing in problem is still with us after all these many months. Does anyway give a damn at C.G.? I'm beginning to think not. And that spray can ...... one big annoyance.

bw
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason
bluewillow

Postby Tony O » Aug 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Yep, it gets old after a while. Of all the sites I belong to, this one still makes me log on every day I enter it. :cry: It shouldn't be that hard to fix, should it?? :?: ? Just think of how many passwords one would have to remember if they were all like this!!! :oops: I think this is a great site, if only they would take better care of it. :)
Tony O

Postby skwij » Aug 14, 2010 9:26 pm

This site is still the ONLY one that refuses to play nice with my saved logins in the Keychain application for Mac.

Somehow, it refuses to save correctly, and I have to log in every day. Not only that, but my password is what's displayed in the email box. Very strange.

I also get the tcadops error message about 4 times a week/
skwij

Postby Laura » Aug 15, 2010 3:03 pm

I am having to sign in each time I come which I have never had to do before.I assume it is because I have the wrong thing ticked off somewhere ... :lol: ...I believe there is no one watching the store any more so we must fend for ourselves and put up with what ever befalls us along the way.

Some things we can help each other with but others we will just have to endure until a techie comes and saves us .... we shall overcome ... :wink:

Peace be with us all.
Laura

Postby Eeyore » Aug 16, 2010 9:58 am

Laura, Skwij, Tony..... and everyone else complaining about logging in. I have all the RIGHT things ticked and I have to sign in on each of my computers every day. I didn't have to do that before. The best way to get your messages to TPTB is to e-mail Dmity directly. His address is....

beniaminovd@transcontinental.ca

there are issues with this site that have never been resolved and it appears that they are beyond TPTB. I've come to the conclusion that I have to live with these minor annoyances if I want to be a part of this forum.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Laura » Aug 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Eeyore wrote:
there are issues with this site that have never been resolved and it appears that they are beyond TPTB. I've come to the conclusion that I have to live with these minor annoyances if I want to be a part of this forum.

I have accepted this also and it is minor annoyances really .... but every now and then it is a little relief to vent .... :lol:
Laura

Postby Eeyore » Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

steamed.gif
steamed.gif (9.76 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
Eeyore

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback