Feedback - Gardening Forums

Logging in issues

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: Logging in issues

Postby Laura » Aug 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Laff .... I am not quite as steamed as that ..... :wink:
Laura

Postby mayet » Aug 19, 2010 10:30 am

Now I am having a very peculiar problem. Every time I try to Log In, it won't accept my password. I have to ask for a new password, copy and paste, each time. This is a very strange forum to be sure.

I am reading your posts on various probs and see that there are quite a few. Oh well :o :o

Jane
mayet

Postby bluewillow » Aug 20, 2010 10:22 am

This Forum is like no other, Jane :wink: . Hopefully in time problems will be straightened out.

bw
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason
bluewillow

Postby butterfly » Aug 20, 2010 5:00 pm

I;ve had to log in every time ever since they went to this stupid new forum

Plus I never did get posts or replies in my email

darn forum never works for me thus I come on here rarely as it is too much of a pain

Hopefully in time you hope it will be straightened out BW?? How much time do we need.

it s been 4 years now since they moved to this NEW system they call it , New and improved I think the words were.

hmmm it sure went down hill in the drain big time. The old forum was far superior

so don't hold your breath of it getting fixed.
Last edited by butterfly on Aug 20, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers Butterfly

Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family.
Having both - is a blessing."--Donna Hedges
butterfly

Postby bluewillow » Aug 20, 2010 5:09 pm

It's doubtful that there will be a fix to the forum BF ... wishful dreaming on my part. I cannot understand why these problems cannot be corrected. So wish they had never decided to go for the "new and improved" version way back when. We have lost many good posters and friends over this pathetic situation.

bw
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason
bluewillow

Postby B_BQ » Sep 25, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm posting this in Feedback too:

haili wrote:
Does anyone else have to type in the email address and password when they try to post?

It used to be almost every time for me too, but in the past couple of weeks I only have to type in the email address and password once at the beginning of the day, (although the odd time twice!!).

I think a lot of us are very tired of being totally ignored by the folks at CG. Problems have been going on with this site since they 'fixed' something which never needed fixing in the first place, and since at least end March/early April there has been nothing but headache after headache, and I think as a result we've lost many great contributors to the forum.

**I will add also that as a result of our concerns being totally ignored I have cancelled my subscription to Canadian Gardening Magazine. Once they fix the forum to our satisfaction then I may consider reinstating it. Not that anyone will take any notice of my little protest!

~BBQ
Zone 5b
South/Central Ontario

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
B_BQ

Postby bluewillow » Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Signing in at one time was a daily chore. Now its numerous times daily. Why doesn't anyone from Canadian Gardening respond? HELP with logging in, please!

We've lost so many good members with the many forum problems.

bw
bluewillow

Postby Eeyore » Sep 29, 2010 9:56 am

Dmitry does not check in to the forums and has asked that all concerns be sent to him directly.

beniaminovd@transcontinental.ca
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby B_BQ » Sep 29, 2010 11:05 am

I have sent an email to Dmitry via the link, asking him to please take the time to check the Feedback section of the forum.
~BBQ
Zone 5b
South/Central Ontario

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
B_BQ

Previous

Return to Feedback