Feedback - Gardening Forums

archives

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

archives

Postby Smitty » Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

ok..so I need some help folks..I'm trying to pull up a thread from 2008 by gtg on brugs..but it won't open earleir than 2010 postings...what am I doing wrong??
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Re: archives

Postby Eeyore » Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I don't believe you are doing anything wrong. If I remember correctly due to the volume of threads and information the archives don't go back that far any more.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby earwig » Aug 08, 2011 7:41 pm

It will for me Smitty if it is 7 pages on overwintering brugs. I put Brugs in search and it was page 30 of 32 in the archives I believe. I will try a link to it.

http://www.canadiangardening.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13731&hilit=brugs try clicking that.
Betty
"The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon
earwig

Postby Smitty » Aug 08, 2011 8:32 pm

thanks everyone. I finally got it to work too. Seems I was set only to view threads for the past year..resset it to ALL and Bob's your Uncle :D
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Return to Feedback