Garden Seed Exchange - Gardening Forums

Available Seeds: ConeFlowers and Marigold

Forget the seed catalogues. Trading seeds is a great way to expand your garden with new plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and trees.

Available Seeds: ConeFlowers and Marigold

Postby angelinaottawa » Sep 29, 2011 2:12 pm

I dead head coneflowers already, I am sorry, I mixed the white and pink...so you will get white or pink I don't now. These are fresh harvest for Sept 2011 from one of my gardening clients. She gladly give it me, she does not want volunteer seedlings.

My front year Marigold (Tagetes) blooms like crazy and still blooming. This is mix: double bright orange and bright yellow, and the dainty French marigold (singles). Again, I was not careful...the doubles and singles mix, but they are lovely. I accidentally spill some seeds in my backyard and they are germinating .......ops, we are allmost having frost now.

my blogspot is
angelinayyz.blogspot.com, there are pictures of the marigolds in there, in case you want to see what they look like.

I have not done any trades in the past, but i think the economical way of doing this is flatening the seed heads (coneflowers and marigold) then send to you by ordinary mail.

message me with your name and snail mail if interested.

These seeds comes from Ottawa gardens, Ottawa City, ON.

Angelina
Angelina

"A sustainable, eco-friendly community starts with you and me!"
My blog is at angelinayyz.blogspot.com
angelinaottawa

Re: Available Seeds: ConeFlowers and Marigold

Postby angelinaottawa » Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm

angelinaottawa wrote:I dead head coneflowers already, I am sorry, I mixed the white and pink...so you will get white or pink I don't now. These are fresh harvest for Sept 2011 from one of my gardening clients. She gladly give it me, she does not want volunteer seedlings.

My front year Marigold (Tagetes) blooms like crazy and still blooming. This is mix: double bright orange and bright yellow, and the dainty French marigold (singles). Again, I was not careful...the doubles and singles mix, but they are lovely. I accidentally spill some seeds in my backyard and they are germinating .......ops, we are allmost having frost now.

my blogspot is
angelinayyz.blogspot.com, there are pictures of the marigolds in there, in case you want to see what they look like.

I have not done any trades in the past, but i think the economical way of doing this is flatening the seed heads (coneflowers and marigold) then send to you by ordinary mail.

message me with your name and snail mail if interested.

These seeds comes from Ottawa gardens, Ottawa City, ON.

Angelina

i dont like to make another thread, I am looking for any coleus cuttings, and

seeds: 4 o clock, and impatients balsamina.
Angelina

"A sustainable, eco-friendly community starts with you and me!"
My blog is at angelinayyz.blogspot.com
angelinaottawa

Return to Garden Seed Exchange