Feedback - Gardening Forums

Forum about to improve?

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Forum about to improve?

Postby bluewillow » Jan 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Very strange happenings attempting to get into CG forum and wondering if this might be the weekend for the big turnover/improvement? Finally had to go via the 'Search' route.

bw
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason
bluewillow

Re: Forum about to improve?

Postby Laura » Jan 08, 2012 8:13 am

Strange things ? ... still same old things here,have to sign in each time,come in through the back door and sometimes slow response.

Here's hoping the whole thing doesn't go poof before the "fix" .... :wink:
Laura

Postby B_BQ » Jan 08, 2012 9:33 am

Back door, front door, side door ..... sometimes all are locked. Yesterday there was no-one home for the longest time, even though I banged on all the doors!
The one thing I do have to do, when I can get in, is to 'sign in'. Every time I want to respond to a thread I have to 'sign in'.
~BBQ
Zone 5b
South/Central Ontario

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
B_BQ

Postby OGrubber » Jan 08, 2012 10:13 am

bluewillow wrote:..... and wondering if this might be the weekend for the big turnover/improvement?

Everytime I see a new glitch, I wonder the same thing....
Market Gardening - Just another day at the plant.
OGrubber

Postby orchidguy » Jan 08, 2012 11:44 am

bluewillow wrote:wondering if this might be the weekend for the big turnover/improvement?

was wondering the same thing, but then thought to myself....wouldn't they let us know first?

There was a period in the A.M. and twice in the P.M. that I couldn't access the forum at all.
As for signing in to post, ....I've never known it to be any other way.

Laura wrote:Here's hoping the whole thing doesn't go poof before the "fix" .... Strange things ? ... still same old things here,have to sign in each time,come in through the back door and sometimes slow response.

Here's hoping the whole thing doesn't go poof before the "fix" .... :wink:

Here's hoping the whole thing doesn't go poop after the "fix"
orchidguy

Postby Laura » Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Laff ... yes that too !!

... longing for the days of the old Patio ... it hardly ever got the glitches ... (BIG sigh) :)
Laura

Postby orchidguy » Jan 08, 2012 2:13 pm

whoops.......just noticed the typo......poop should have read poof (truthfully, either one works)
orchidguy

Postby Eeyore » Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Such an appropriate typo Dan! :lol: :lol:

I too encountered locked doors this weekend. Spanner in the works? I hope it doesn't go poof BEFORE we have a new forum. Poor Joy can't get in ANY of the doors!

According to Tara, one of the programmers was looking at it before Christmas and she is trying to get an update for us. We want to make sure we can go ahead one way or another with the soup. I'd prefer to be on the 'new' forum by then but I think that is unlikely.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Smitty » Jan 09, 2012 8:44 am

Eeyore wrote:Such an appropriate typo Dan! :lol: :lol:

I too encountered locked doors this weekend. Spanner in the works? I hope it doesn't go poof BEFORE we have a new forum. Poor Joy can't get in ANY of the doors!

According to Tara, one of the programmers was looking at it before Christmas and she is trying to get an update for us. We want to make sure we can go ahead one way or another with the soup. I'd prefer to be on the 'new' forum by then but I think that is unlikely.

and here I was thinking he'd done that on purpose Lyn!! :lol: :lol: definitely appropriate.

would hate it if we didn't get our yearly dose of SOUP
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Return to Feedback