Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

Garden in mid June

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Re: Garden in mid June

Postby Puff10 » Jun 18, 2012 6:29 am

BEAUTIFUL yard, Lyn! very inviting ! Bring in your beautiful adirondack chairs onto your deck, pain them in very bold colour (pumpkin colour, dark purple etc...)People will be stopping by the busload to sit in your chairs! LOL!!Its only a suggestion!!Your yard is still very inviting!!

Remi
Puff10

Postby Big Smile » Jun 18, 2012 7:35 am

Yes, that is our trailer. I haven't even been out camping in it yet. We traded up late last summer and hubby has had it out a few times but I haven't had the opportunity yet.[/quote]

Hope you get the chance soon Lyn. We have a small Motorhome, went away for 2 days June 8 & 9 . We are planning to leave Tues. for 6 days. We love it !!
Clara
Big Smile

Postby A Closet Canuck » Jun 18, 2012 8:26 am

B_BQ wrote:Laf! Of course, I should have put the tiny word 'OR' between each of those suggestions. I'd keel over in a dead faint if I had to put up with all of them at the same time!~BBQ

You are not alone on that, Brenda! Only one strong fragrance at a time - otherwise, I'd be divorced. LOL

Lyn- you are right about the rail. All it would do is come between you and the garden. It reminds me of people who put up a deck with rail so it obstructs their view of the lake or the ocean....
Trish in Iowa -- -- ..zone 5b or 6a
------When your feet hit the floor each morning,
---------be the kind of woman about whom

---------the devil says, "[/code]Oh no! She's up!"
A Closet Canuck

Previous

Return to Garden Gallery