Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

Daylilies

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Re: Daylilies

Postby Eeyore » Aug 14, 2012 10:55 am

Hi Neng! Nice to "see" you! Hi Clara, sorry your season is almost done. We still have a few weeks but it is going by very quickly. Too quickly!

Dublin Elaine is blooming it's heart out here. This is the first "good" year for it and it's a beauty! The Condilla is lovely Sharon.

I STILL do not have scapes on "Exploded Pumpkin", 4th year now and "Calico Jack" did not send up scapes this year. *SIGH*

Smitty - Rajah may be right. I don't recall buying that one though..... Photos online show one similar and one with a more red centre marking.... who knows. It's pretty though, but not next to Barbary Corsair!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Smitty » Aug 15, 2012 5:19 am

they don't look too bad...if you have an elderberry between them
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Postby Eeyore » Aug 15, 2012 10:01 am

:lol: Hilarious Smitty! Considering the teeny space they are in one has to move anyway and I got no room for an elderberry..... anywhere. Still trying to figure out where to wedge in a Crimson Passion Cherry. 5'W by 8'H.... Wonder if I can successfully kill off the Saskatoon..... 8)
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Smitty » Aug 16, 2012 5:55 am

personally I'd rip out that Saskatoon in a heartbeat for a cherry tree...I'll let you know how my Crimson I got for my birthday survives the winter :-)
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Postby Eeyore » Aug 16, 2012 10:08 am

You got a Crimson! :shock: I'm soooooo envious!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
Eeyore

Previous

Return to Garden Gallery