Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

thank you

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

thank you

Postby jazz » Aug 27, 2012 11:13 am

i wanted to thank all of yu who prayed for my son chris. The doc took out all of the melanoma. his results are very good. Doc says he has a 6 percent chance of it coming back. He had many tests done and everything looks good. he must go every 6 months to stand by a black wall and have pics taken of him naked where they will compare the moles everytime. He has over !00. Someone more knowledable than me could explain this. He most go for 5 yrs. So thanks again. prayers and positive energy do work. Thanks again. Jazz
jazz

Re: thank you

Postby Big Smile » Aug 27, 2012 11:25 am

Thanks for sharing the good news, Praise God!!
Big Smile

Postby B_BQ » Aug 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Great news Jazz.
We should all keep an eye on some of our moles and freckles and if a change is noticed to get it checked out immediately. Not so easy with those on our backs, but get them checked by someone else!!
I went to the Dermatologist a couple of years ago for something totally unrelated and he had a quick look at my back. He noticed a small raised mole and zapped it off immediately! Totally painless.
~BBQ
Zone 5b
South/Central Ontario

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
B_BQ

Postby Dumbo » Aug 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Hey, good stuff!
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Canadian Gardening made me a hardcore separatist
Dumbo

Postby Heidi S » Aug 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Great news!

I get it about the check ups too - my Dad's extended family have lots of moles and some have been problematic for some of us. With the history we run to the doctor when something doesn't look quite right. I lurk in the shade, slather with sunscreen and wear large brim hats whenever possible. I ain't take no chances....
Heidi S,
Prince George, BC
Zone 3!

Master Gardener in Training....
Heidi S

Postby Eeyore » Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

That's great news Jazz!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Return to Over the Garden Fence