Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

New CDN-Gardening Ads Rock

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: New CDN-Gardening Ads Rock

Postby Dumbo » Sep 13, 2012 1:18 pm

countrychic wrote:Thanks for letting me know you'll be away

Honey, I'm home. Back from my fishing trip.

kelly_m wrote:Someone mentioned something about cops........

Took a wrong turn. Ended up in Calgary and got busted at a grocery store for aggravated and inappropriate toe and foot licking of middle-aged women: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2 ... 93971.html I'm innocent I tell you! This prison library computer is freaking slow.

I found that new ad slowing down the loading of this forum yesterday. It actually stopped the loading of this forum last night (see pic). Site would not load unless that ad loaded. Site just hung. Seems just a bit better today... but slow.
Bad_ads.jpg
Bad_ads.jpg (21.75 KiB) Viewed 708 times
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Canadian Gardening made me a hardcore separatist
Dumbo

Postby countrychic » Sep 14, 2012 9:42 am

Hey wait a minute, who's 'Not Dumbo'. We have an imposter. :shock:
countrychic

Postby Dumbo » Sep 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Dunno. But, he's a handsome looking guy.

Anyone else getting a ton of PHP errors today?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /data/www/vhosts/wcm-frontends/html/cg/common.inc.php on line 11: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/session/cg/sess_59619i3ij0puinajc67kjrjqn7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file Unknown on line 0: Unknown: open(/tmp/session/cg/sess_rva784vch09hn9b032haa7q3r2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file Unknown on line 0: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp/session/cg)
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Dumbo

Postby kelly_m » Sep 14, 2012 6:46 pm

First time on today....though I have noticed it messing up over the last couple of days.l
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby Dumbo » Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah looks like they've been doing some work on the site.
I ended up blocking that new ad so it no longer shows, loads and whatever else. Don't know if it was a bug with the ad or some php stuff they played with that made the site not load or just hang... but it's better now after blocking it. Could be coincidence.
Dumbo

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence