Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Supper Nov 10

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Supper Nov 10

Postby Marsher » Nov 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Karen is away shopping for the weekend so I am able to have seafood ( she does not like it or the smell)

tonight is what I decided to call New Zealand surf and Turf..... Lobster and Lamb

before boiling the Lobster I boiled up 1 red onion, a hand full of Brussels Sprouts ( I ate about half before taking the picture), yellow pepper, Jalapeno pepper along with a mixture of spices ( bay leaf, garlic, celery seed, black pepper oregano.... pulled the veggies out before adding the Lobster
Attachments
IMG_3293 (320x240).jpg
IMG_3293 (320x240).jpg (79.12 KiB) Viewed 936 times
Located Brantford Ontario Zone 5 B
Marsher

Re: Supper Nov 10

Postby B_BQ » Nov 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Very nice looking meal Marsher. I'm not a lover of lobster, but my husband is!

We had leftovers - slow-cooker beef leftovers from yesterday with a new batch of carrots from the garden, brussels sprouts and cauliflower.
IMG_3215.jpg

You're a world traveller Marsher, so wondering if you have been to Antigua. My husband has booked us for a week at the end of this month at Sandals. I groaned to begin with, but am now starting to look forward to a week of sun, sand, sunbathing and rest, i.e. doing nothing! lol

~BBQ
Zone 5b
South/Central Ontario

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
B_BQ

Re: Supper Nov 10

Postby Marsher » Nov 10, 2012 8:58 pm

no that is one of many places on my to do list thought along with St Lucia and Curacao
Located Brantford Ontario Zone 5 B
Marsher

Return to Over the Garden Fence