Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

A few Pics of my garden 2012

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Re: A few Pics of my garden 2012

Postby Lulu » Dec 01, 2012 6:36 pm

:oops: Oh, Oh,, BUSTED! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Next year will be better, Mike,,I promise! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh,,btw,,,if you want a beautiful double yellow,,,(like my avatar),,,just let me know! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lulu

Postby mike in Ottawa » Dec 01, 2012 7:00 pm

See what i mean, you think you can break lose, but she will never let you go.
Of course i want the double yellow.

All hail to the Queen Bruggist.

PS A question all mighty one.
The largest of the stubby's you gave me was planted in the garden and grew to about 5 feet tall, with a trunk nearly 2 inches around, after i dug it up and put it in a pot, i kept it in the sunroom hoping one of the pods might flower, but it did'nt and slowly the stems started to dry out, i cut off all that had withered and dried out, until it is only about 2 feet tall with one v joint, i have it now in the house in a south facing window and i notice little shoots coming from the stem below the v joint, will this continue to grow through the winter and will it flower indoors?

I wait for your regal answer. Image
mike in Ottawa

Postby Lulu » Dec 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey, Mike,,not sure what would've gone on with your plant where it went from 5 ft to 2 ft, but, if anything is growing on the stalk, below the "Y", break or cut it off; you can try to root it, and make a separate plant. It'll do the plant no good to leave it on, it's only sapping strength from the plant. Is it possible to take a picture of it, Mike?

I don't keep any plants upstairs during the winter, (bug magnets) but I do bring some into the living room in March and April, to try to give them a jump start. I have had flowers bloom in the house, but that means fertilizing it all winter, and all the conditions, such as light and moisture have to be bang on. It can be done, but, it's a ton of work,,take a break,,you'll need it for next year's crop, because they will be more extravagant with their blooms as two year olds!

Pm me; we'll talk about what you want for next year; doubles, yellow & pink? Oh,,and you have to try New Orlean's lady; starts white, goes to an apricot/salmon color, and it's perfume is intoxicating! Can't find any good pics of it, though, so, google it,,I swear, you're going to love it!

But,,I don't want to force anything on you, Mike,,it's totally up to you! lol! :roll:
Attachments
NOL-White.JPG
NOL-Sept2,12.JPG
Lulu

Postby Smitty » Dec 03, 2012 8:33 am

you said it perfectly Mike...and who wouldn't want any of those beauties??

We shall talk in the spring Linda :-)
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Postby Lulu » Dec 03, 2012 9:20 am

I knew that NOL would get to some of you! :twisted:
Lulu

Postby mike in Ottawa » Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

I decided not to look for a few days as knew the Queen Bruggist would up the anti again and lo and behold she has. Of course i want them.

My name is Mike and i'm a bruggy. :lol:
mike in Ottawa

Postby Lulu » Dec 05, 2012 6:03 pm

My job is done!♥♥♥
Lulu

Postby orchidguy » Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm with Mike Linda, I think you should come with a warning label. Luckily we've caught on to your plans....first the gardeners of the forum....then the world :shock:
orchidguy

Postby Lulu » Dec 05, 2012 9:57 pm

I am, at present, making up a Christmas parcel, of seeds & things, from 5 of us (Canadian) brug growers, to send to Germany, in return for some rare seeds, that we would likely not ever have a chance to grow, would it not be for this very generous guy! Many of my plants have come from seeds from across the pond; England, Germany, Belgium and Australia.

I am just one of those gardeners who enjoys the challenge of growing the more difficult/tricky, tropical/exotic plants!

And,,I am not alone, am I?

lulutheenabler
Lulu

Postby longtian006 » Jan 03, 2013 2:43 am

:cry: :cry: it has same effect as donate items but it give less attributes than the donate items so the value of donate will not decrease. . . for example if diamond dust give 30% hp 20% atk , mtak +10 to int str and dex then the vote items should have a less attribute than donate like 15% hp 10% atk and matk +5 to int str and dex so why do u think it will effect the value of donate items?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Flytouch 7

Google Android 4.0

Allwinner A13e

7 pouces Tablette PC
GPS Voiture
longtian006

PreviousNext

Return to Garden Gallery