Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Smile,December 31,2012 ....

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Smile,December 31,2012 ....

Postby Laura » Dec 31, 2012 6:20 am

Smiling is my favorite exercise. ~ Mark Waller

100_2499pb.jpg
Laura

Re: Smile,December 31,2012 ....

Postby MsMew » Dec 31, 2012 11:19 pm

In the midst of repacking the first few of about 90 boxes of possessions that haven't seen the light of day nor Christmas tree lights in roughly 17 years, Laura of the sunshiny Smiles, and so many "things" I've kept make me smile, wince, exclaim "what was I thinking keeping that?"... exhausting exercise convincing myself I need to take all this STUFF to next domicile.

For the most part the contents have me SMILING. It's like reacquaintencing (word?) with old must-scented friends. I'm recalling your photo of dining table loaded with treasures you were about to donate/garage sell/give away.

Jotting on New Years Resolution list in soft pencil #? "Learn to be ruthless with things."

TO HAPPY OLD YEARS, too!!! klink!klink!!
MsMew

Re: Smile,December 31,2012 ....

Postby Laura » Jan 01, 2013 7:56 am

Totally understand about toss/not toss thing.I am so glad I tossed more than I kept,but it is hard.I go more with the need or want question now.

I still have my memories and they don't fit in boxes,they only take the space between my ears ... lol.

Good luck with your sort,recycle and pack project ..... so VERY nice to see you MsM.
Laura

Return to Over the Garden Fence