Feedback - Gardening Forums

thread disappears

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

thread disappears

Postby Northpine » Apr 09, 2013 12:56 pm

I am confused. I responded to the topic 'Is it fixed'. When I received a notification that there had been a reply I came to check it out, only to find that the whole thread no longer exists.
I fail to see how it can help to revive this dying forum to delete an active topic.
What's the deal?
Spam doesn't even disappear that quickly.
Marie
Zone 1b, Northern MB
One of the most delightful things about a garden is the anticipation it provides. ~W.E. Johns, The Passing Show
Northpine

Re: thread disappears

Postby davefrombc » Apr 09, 2013 1:52 pm

That isn't the only thread to disappear .... I responded to one in the "Over the Garden Fence " that Countryboy posted this morning and it has also disappeared.. Someone at CG actually came in , removed spam , but also removed the threads criticizing CG for its neglect of the forum..... Seems I touched a nerve.
BC Fraser Valley zone 7/8
davefrombc

Postby Northpine » Apr 09, 2013 2:00 pm

So I guess this thread will disappear also.
Someone has their priorities mixed up. Spam is allowed, but criticism not.
Marie
Zone 1b, Northern MB
One of the most delightful things about a garden is the anticipation it provides. ~W.E. Johns, The Passing Show
Northpine

Postby CG admin » Apr 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Hello, I think there has been ample criticism of this forum this past winter. The issues seem to have been resolved. If anyone encounters technical issues, they can be logged in this Feedback section and I will try to get them fixed as soon as possible. Since we're on the cusp of good weather and everyone is excited to get out in the garden, I would like to move forward and focus on gardening topics.
Thanks so much,
Tara
CG admin
Site Admin

Postby davefrombc » Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm

For your sake and the users of the forum , I certainly hope the issues stay resolved.
Unfortunately, I don't see a lot of the old members returning, but if the techs can keep the forum working well, and you get some support monitoring it, some may do. Take care Tara.. Your efforts are appreciated. I really wish I could say the same for those above you and the techies.
BC Fraser Valley zone 7/8
davefrombc

Postby CG admin » Apr 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks, Dave :)
CG admin
Site Admin

Postby suman20 » Dec 05, 2014 6:37 am

Hello,

As you know, we have had extensive technical issues in our forums these past few weeks. Thank you to those who have stuck around. As we attempt to fix what's broken, please log any problems you have here and I will pass them along to our technical team. 8)
We provide guarantee to pass 70-332 with online exam training Testking.net and Nova Southeastern University you can also get coloradotech.edu along with pba for your guaranteed success.
suman20

Return to Feedback