Feedback - Gardening Forums

My Visit Today ...

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

My Visit Today ...

Postby Laura » Apr 26, 2013 11:12 am

Just made my first visit to the forum in a while.The page was very slow loading about 5 minutes then I ran out of patience and hit refresh then it loaded but slowly.I posted a picture ok,it was slow loading also.

Still getting spam but I see Tara is removing it and that is good.Having someone from CG actually using and commenting is very good ... kudos Tara :D

I don't know how many active posters there are here now but it is a worry (for me) that I see post after post with thousands of views and not one response or only one or two.

Anyway that is my visit today and I think some more improvement is needed.

Good luck.
Laura

Re: My Visit Today ...

Postby CG admin » Apr 26, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Laura,
Thank you for your feedback. We have a few forum members back and some new ones, too. It's a little slow, but I'm optimistic that with people getting out in the garden, they'll want to share their enthusiasm, tips and photos here!
All the best,
Tara
CG admin
Site Admin

Postby Laura » Apr 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Just one more thing I noticed ... when I go to older posts none of the pictures show.Do they not show after a certain time ? ... wasn't like that before.
Laura

Postby CG admin » Apr 29, 2013 10:00 am

I'm not sure why they wouldn't be showing up. I went to a few older threads and I am able to see images. Are there specific posts you could point me to?
Thx,
tara
CG admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback