Feedback - Gardening Forums

Slow and Painful Death!

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: Slow and Painful Death!

Postby hollie » Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Well then we need to cut to the chase and stay on topic perhaps and ignore people who are not worth the words and just thrive on the bad attention because that is the only attention they are obviously getting in their life in general so let them lie and stew by themselves lets get this forum where it should be if there is anything i can do please let me know thanks and happy growin everyone and post post post so advertisers can see there is a need for this place!!
hollie

Postby lilybulb » Apr 11, 2013 11:30 am

Well hi there Hollie.I have just come back here from many years ago.I don't know what the problems were with the forum,but i have no problems right now.Hopefully more will post once the weather gets better.Just wanted to say hi and will be nice talking to you.
lilybulb

Postby gardencarer123 » Jun 06, 2013 2:04 am

I had just taken 30 minutes to try to signup to the forum. It's quite buggy. But I got there in the end, sad to hear that the forum is on the decline?
I saw that there was a high frequency of views and posts and thought it would be a good gardening community. In either case I will keep myself in and participate where i can :)
gardencarer123

Postby Countryboy » Jun 06, 2013 9:49 am

Actually, I see a bit of an uptick in the forum. Not so much in the 'social' threads . . that I was never much interested in . . but gardening questions from members are being monitored and answered to the best of our abilities . . by many older members and by some knowledgeable newcomers.

Keep in mind that there are usually 30 or so 'strangers' (non-members) viewing threads at any one time, and u will understand why there are so many 'views' and few actual 'replies'. These people have arrived here, mostly thru a Search function, and they are all getting answers to some of their questions without even joining the forum.
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.
.....Ralph Waldo Emmerson....

Frank . . ON5a
Countryboy

Postby soccermomof3 » Jun 06, 2013 10:34 am

I sure hope this forum isn't going to die. I'm a new gardener and I love getting my magazine every month, but this forum is more personal and also very informative. I've already had one plant identified by someone which is an amazing use of this forum. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this continues on!
soccermomof3

Postby Countryboy » Jun 06, 2013 11:35 am

NP, Soccermom. ;)

Most of the more 'down' posters in this thread have gone elsewhere. But a lot of them are still friends of mine. They had their own reasons and their own particular use of the forum. It's good to see some of them pop back in from time to time... 'coz their gardening knowledge is hard to beat.

And the forum will continue... :)
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.
.....Ralph Waldo Emmerson....

Frank . . ON5a
Countryboy

Previous

Return to Feedback