Feedback - Gardening Forums

Regarding Spam

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: Regarding Spam

Postby Laura » Jun 29, 2013 4:50 pm

I am sorry for your frustration Tara.I am frustrated also.There is no excuse for this to be going on this long.

I guess it was the right idea for me to leave the forum some months ago.I was hoping that I could come back on ocassionally but I guess that comunication here is not getting any more response now than it was a year ago.

Very sad for customers to be treated in such a way by this corporation ... just shameful.

Tara ... I know you are the complaint department and you cannot fix the problem.I imagine you feel left out in the cold just like I do ... I was the complaint department where I worked too but I was furnished with solutions and help from my superiors and my company ... you are not ... I don't blame you for getting a bit tired .... chin up dear ... that is all I can say ..... :|
Laura

Postby lilybulb » Jul 04, 2013 8:53 am

So the grand total for 1 week is,---1269 new spamers and climbing.. so the spam will be a problem for a very long time.The spam does get removed(thanks Tara),so we either accept that or not.It is what it is.
lilybulb

Postby davefrombc » Jul 04, 2013 11:33 am

The tech team should be very grateful I am not on TC media's personnel staff.. I'd fire the whole works of them and give Tara a raise and some real power to get the mess cleaned up. Too bad no senior executives read postings in the gardening forum.
BC Fraser Valley zone 7/8
davefrombc

Previous

Return to Feedback