Container Gardening - Gardening Forums

Much better now...

For inspiration and advice about gardening in pots and planters, gardening indoors and outdoors, from balconies to terraces, and everything in between.

Much better now...

Postby conniepr » Jun 22, 2013 7:28 pm

My hanging baskets and flower pots are doing much better now. I've added some things, but of course they've grown some as well.
015b.jpg
016b.jpg

The rainstorms have been beating them up, but they haven't suffered too terribly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
conniepr

Re: Much better now...

Postby Jersm » Jul 01, 2013 12:34 pm

nice its like a jungle in a pot
Jersm

Postby EstelaDoy » Jul 12, 2013 9:05 am

Hey I have just developed interest in gardening and we are in process of building a new house.Can you please suggest some ideas for my garden there?I have a big space for garden there.
EstelaDoy

Postby conniepr » Jul 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Well, the choices are endless and largely depend on your space, likes/dislikes and your budget. It is quite overwhelming if you've never done it before.

If you could send me a picture of the areas you want to change and what you like, I could make some suggestions. Alternatively, you could drive around your neighbourhoods and take note of similar yards where you like what they've done. If you're not shy, knock on the door and ask about the plants. Most gardeners love to take you through the gardens and talk about the plants in them. Take notes! If that's uncomfortable for you, see if you can sneak in some pictures and we could identify the plants for you. That would be a good starting point.
conniepr

Return to Container Gardening