Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Making art & jewelry and could use some suggestions

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Making art & jewelry and could use some suggestions

Postby linnwarme » Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Linn and I'm an illustrator and textile artist living in Sweden, and I would love to get your suggestion and help to boost my creativity. When I draw I almost all the time take a lot of inspiration from the nature and all the little creatures in it, now I need help finding the most beautiful creations of the nature that I should draw next.
I would really appreciate any suggestion from the nature that I should draw, it can be anything really, some beautiful flower you know of, or a plant that has the most increadible leafs? Share your favorites from the nature and help me find new lovely things to draw :)

If you want to see what I done in the past you can check out my blog, http://linnwarme.tumblr.com/
Or you can see some of my flower illustrations that I turned into brooches and other jewelry over at Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/linnwarme
I'll also include some pictures from my past work :)

linnwarme

Re: Making art & jewelry and could use some suggestions

Postby Justanotherider » Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Wow! Your art is wonderful!

I wonder if working with some insects in the garden might be fun - some of them are quite beautiful to my eye.
Just when you learn how to garden really well, you're too old to do it anymore...
Justanotherider

Return to Over the Garden Fence