Reminiscent of a tropical paradise, this fanciful floral mix is a cheeky complement to its classic cast iron container. Layers of red mandevilla and pink begonia feel exotic when paired with bright, feathery celosia and orange dahlias. These hot hues lend a flamboyant air, reflective of the steamy summer months. Complete this look with a unique accent like a glazed Buddha or a whimsical garden gnome.
- 1. Red mandevilla vine (Mandevilla cv.)
- 2. Bada Bing Pink wax begonia (Begonia semperflorens [Cultorum Group] Bada Bing Series)
- 3. Dwarf Opera Orange dahlia (Dahlia Opera Series)
- 4. Fresh Look Mix celosia (Celosia argentea var. cristata [Plumosa Group] Fresh Look Series)
- 5. Preserved reindeer moss in Mango (Tip: Select a moss colour that matches your container’s plant palette. It’s a detail that won’t go unnoticed.