Conditions: Part shade; keep evenly moist
A topiary as a focal point in a container adds a touch of formality to a mixed planting. This elegant combination would look striking beside a front entrance. Prune brush cherry to maintain its shape.
- Plum-, pale plum- and white-flowered calibrachoa (Calibrachoa cvs.)
- ‘Emerald Falls’ dichondra (Dichondra argentea ‘Emerald Falls’)
- Topiary brush cherry (Eugenia myrtifolia)
- Variegated English ivies (Hedera helix cvs.)
- Trailing purple verbenas (such as Verbena ‘Homestead Purple’)
You might also enjoy: