How to - Gardening Resources
Grower profile: Toronto Flower Market
Growers and florists from the Toronto Flower Market share their favourite local flowers and helpful tips.
Photography by Jessica Gale
Poppies: Jessica Gale, Sweet Gale Gardens
"My favourite flowers are poppies. I love how they look in the wind, the crinkled petals when they emerge. I love how certain kinds can't be cut flowers (all their petals fall off), so you just have to enjoy them as they grow. I grow Icelandic varieties and it amazes me how such a big beautiful flower comes from such a tiny seed!"
- Page 1: Gerberas: Van Geest Bros. Limited
- Page 2: Dahilas: Summer Song Farm
- Page 3: Poppies: Floralora Flowers
- Page 4: Tulips: Pioneer Flower Farm
- Page 5: Peonies: Patchouli Design
- Page 6: Zebra haworthias: Carl & Rose
- Page 7: Lilies: Toronto Flower Market
- Page 8: Japanese anemone: Sweet Woodruff
- Page 9: Peonies: La Primavera Farms
- Page 10: Poppies: Sweet Gale Gardens