Plants - Annuals
Hot plants for your 2012 garden
Head to both the annual and perennial sections at your local nursery to discover these beautiful bushes and blooms
Hosta x 'MonChard' Little Darling P.P.A.F.
I love the enormous, vase-worthy leaves that grow on regular-sized hostas, but I seem to have a fondness for the little varieties, as well. Hardy to zone 3, this hardy little number with the two-toned leaves is perfect for a shady spot.
Photo courtesy of Monrovia
- Page 1: Dahlia Dahlinova Hypnotica Cotton Candy
- Page 2: Hosta x 'MonChard' Little Darling P.P.A.F.
- Page 3: Superbells Double Rose Calibrachoa
- Page 4: Super Sonic Orange Ice New Guinea Impatiens
- Page 5: Tropicana cannas
- Page 6: Heuchera Caramel
- Page 7: First Editions Great Star Hydrangea
- Page 8: Princess Anne David Austin rose