Plants - Roses
10 modern roses for your garden
These hardy plants have been bred with a resilience to the harsh realities of climate and ecology
Iceberg (Rosa 'Korbin'): 1 m high, 1 m wide; mid-size semi-double flowers in clusters, 20 to 25 white petals with central golden stamens, light fragrance, rounded shrub form; continuous bloom, disease resistant; full sun/part shade, Zone 5 with winter protection
- Page 1: Climbing and pillar rose: America
- Page 2: Climbing and pillar rose: 'Red Fountain'
- Page 3: Climbing and pillar rose: 'Golden Showers'
- Page 4: Shrub rose: 'Prairie Star'
- Page 5: Shrub rose: 'Applejack'
- Page 6: Shrub rose: 'Aunt Honey'
- Page 7: Floribunda rose: Iceberg
- Page 8: Floribunda rose: Sexy Rexy
- Page 9: Floribunda rose: 'The Queen Elizabeth'
- Page 10: Hybrid Musk shrub rose: 'Penelope'