Plants - Roses
Site sections Overview
The ground may still be frozen, but you’re itching to try your hand at vegetable gardening. Are you ready for the spring thaw? Test your veggie IQ and see if you have what it takes to get those vegetables growing!
Latest Blog Posts
- seed catalog journal
- Dismantling the garden watering system-pics
- Sick Calathea
- Starting From Seeds In Planter Boxs and Hanging Baskets
- growing eggplant in a greenhouse
- How important are hydroponic grow lights?
- hollie crawford seed list
- How to prune indoor hibiscus ?
- Hello ....
- New (to me) home, neglected yard
From the Editor
It’s hard to be a gardener when you’re a perfectionist. Mother Nature has a tendency to play by her own mysterious rules, and plants, of course, rely on her largesse. The result is that despite certain predictabilities we’re never entirely sure what we’re going to get from season to season – that’s even more the case after a difficult winter, spring and summer like the ones we experienced this year. As I get ready to put my garden to bed until 2015, I’m reminded that for a gardener there’s always another season, another year to come – and to look beyond the proverbial forest and see not just the trees, but the leaves, buds and blooms as well.
Follow @erinmclaughlin1 on Twitter!