What to do now - Garden-Inspired Travel
A walk through the Keukenhof
Experience acres of multi-coloured, spring-flowering bulbs at this magical flower park
The important details
The Keukenhof is open daily from March 24 to May 20 from 8 a.m.. to 7:30 pm. If you’re in or around Amsterdam, get thee to Schipol Airport as there is a bus that goes straight to the Keukenhof. You can also get there by car or by train.
All the other information, including ticket prices is on the Keukenhof website.
Don’t miss the famous Flower Parade, the largest in Holland, on April 16.
Keep an eye out for package deals that can get you into other attractions, such as the Van Gogh in Bloom Package.
- Page 1: Deciding what to see first
- Page 2: How the Keukenhof came to be
- Page 3: A colourful bulb portfolio
- Page 4: From Russia to Germany, Keukenhof themes
- Page 5: Art in the garden
- Page 6: Right side up and upside down
- Page 7: View from a windmill
- Page 8: Seeing the blooms by bike
- Page 9: Fabulous fritillaries
- Page 10: The important details