This city on the western end of Lake Ontario has a lot to offer, especially involving the outdoors.
Where to visit: Royal Botanical Gardens
Did you know that the Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG) is the largest botanical garden in Canada, as well as a National Historic Site? With four distinct formal gardens and 27 kilometres of trails nestled on 1,100 hectares of nature reserve, it’s worth spending the day here simply exploring and enjoying all that the RBG has to offer. The Centennial rose Garden is my favourite feature, showcasing modern roses in a spectrum of colours. 680 Plains Rd. W., rbg.ca.
What to do now - Garden-Inspired Travel
Plan a road trip to Burlington
If you're looking for some outdoor fun, Burlington should be at the top of your places-to-visit list this summer.
- Page 1: Where to visit: Royal Botanical Gardens
- Page 2: Where to visit: Spencer Smith Park
- Page 3: Where to eat: Lettuce Love Café
- Page 4: Where to eat: Kelly's Bake Shoppe
- Page 5: Where to shop: Centro Garden & Holland Park Garden Gallery