How to - Gardening Resources
Plan a road trip to Burlington
If you're looking for some outdoor fun, Burlington should be at the top of your places-to-visit list this summer.
Where to eat: Lettuce Love Café
This quaint, easygoing restaurant serves up delicious plant-based cuisine that’s vegan, gluten-free and, most importantly, healthy. The Organic House-Made Veggie Burger and B.L.A.T. (served on toasted organic quinoa bread) are my recommendations, and will impress even the most diehard meat lover. To finish off your meal, head one street over to Kelly’s Bake Shoppe, the café’s sister eatery, for some serious sweets. 399 John St., lettucelovecafe.com.
- Page 1: Where to visit: Royal Botanical Gardens
- Page 2: Where to visit: Spencer Smith Park
- Page 3: Where to eat: Lettuce Love Café
- Page 4: Where to eat: Kelly's Bake Shoppe
- Page 5: Where to shop: Centro Garden & Holland Park Garden Gallery