What to do now - Garden-Inspired Travel
Reford Gardens: Modern design meets historic flair
Elsie Reford’s legacy along with contemporary gardens from international designers are sure to inspire
I sampled Ferry’s famous flower spoon as an amuse bouche before an exquisite meal. On my way out, I purchased some of Ferry’s pickled daylily and daisy buds, which I wrote about for a gift guide last Christmas.
- Page 1: Elsie Reford's gardening legacy
- Page 2: A labour of love
- Page 3: The gardens today
- Page 4: What do you think a garden is?
- Page 5: A garden of knowledge
- Page 6: A garden of sticks
- Page 7: A moveable garden
- Page 8: Is the grass really greener on the other side?
- Page 9: A fun way to sow seeds
- Page 10: An elegant meal
- Page 11: A tasty spoon
- Page 12: Temporary and permanent art
- Page 13: Defying zones
- Page 14: A leisurely stroll
- Page 15: A green plan
- Page 16: Important details about the garden