What to do now - Garden-Inspired Travel
Reford Gardens: Modern design meets historic flair
Elsie Reford’s legacy along with contemporary gardens from international designers are sure to inspire
Evidently, if you have an electric car, you can charge it here while you wander the gardens! According to an article in the May 2010 issue of Canadian Gardening, Alexander Reford's plan is to transform the buildings, equipment and practices so Reford Gardens can legitimately be the “greenest garden” in North America.
- Page 1: Elsie Reford's gardening legacy
- Page 2: A labour of love
- Page 3: The gardens today
- Page 4: What do you think a garden is?
- Page 5: A garden of knowledge
- Page 6: A garden of sticks
- Page 7: A moveable garden
- Page 8: Is the grass really greener on the other side?
- Page 9: A fun way to sow seeds
- Page 10: An elegant meal
- Page 11: A tasty spoon
- Page 12: Temporary and permanent art
- Page 13: Defying zones
- Page 14: A leisurely stroll
- Page 15: A green plan
- Page 16: Important details about the garden