The 24 gardens are:
- Bees, Birds and Butterflies (2004)
- Children's Garden (2004)
- Container Demonstration Area (seasonal)
- Dahlia Trial Garden
- Doris Page Winter Garden
- Drought Tolerant Garden
- Groundcover Garden
- Hardy Fuchsia Garden
- Heather Garden
- Herb Garden
- Lily Garden
- Mixed Perennial Beds
- Mixed Borders
- Native Plant Demonstration Garden
- Native Plant Restoration Area
- Ornamental Grass Garden
- Rhododendron and Hosta Garden
- Rose Garden
- Takata Garden
- Vegetable Garden
- Water Feature Garden
- Woodland Garden
If you go
The Horticulture Centre of the Pacific
505 Quayle Rd. Victoria, British Columbia V8X 3X1
- Telephone: 250/479-6162
- Summer hours: May 1 to September 30; 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Winter hours: October 1 to April 30; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Admission: $10; members free. Guided tours available at extra charge.
- Amenities: 24 gardens, parking, washrooms, some seating; light refreshments and souvenirs at Welcome Booth; plant sales. Limited wheelchair access. Dogs on leashes are permitted.