What to do now - Gardening Events
Toronto Botanical Garden's annual garden tour turns 25
Step "Through the Garden Gate" and sneak a peek at some of historic Rosedale's most gorgeous gardens
Garden tour details
Resplendent Rosedale headquarters are located at Rosedale Junior Public School (22 South Drive). There is a shuttle bus from the Rosedale subway stop that will take you to the headquarters and also to ferry visitors to the gardens. Wear comfortable shoes and a hat, bring an umbrella just in case, and fill a water bottle to hydrate as you’ll be doing lots of walking.
The gardens are open both days, June 9 and 10, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
One-day pass: Public $40; TBG Members $35
Two-day pass: Public $52.50; TBG Members $47.50 plus applicable taxes
For more info, call 416-397-1341
You can also purchase tickets online here.
- Page 1: Celebrating 25 years
- Page 2: Garden tour details
- Page 3: Sneak peek 1: Creating outdoor "rooms"
- Page 4: Sneak peek 2: Discover pieces of Toronto's history
- Page 5: Sneak peek 3: What plant goes where
- Page 6: Sneak peek 4: Discover how to place art in the garden
- Page 7: Sneak peek 5: Gather potscaping tips