What to do now - Gardening Events
Toronto Botanical Garden's annual garden tour turns 25
Step "Through the Garden Gate" and sneak a peek at some of historic Rosedale's most gorgeous gardens
Sneak peek 1: Creating outdoor "rooms"
Even in the smallest of yards, and some balconies, you can divide your space into different areas. It’s all about placement. In this historic garden, remnants of old brick walls and various other "ruins" were scattered throughout, creating these amazing rooms. The plant material seamlessly fit in amongst vintage tiles and interesting planters. As TBG's director of horticulture Paul Zammit explained, "the plants start to fit in with the architecture."
- Page 1: Celebrating 25 years
- Page 2: Garden tour details
- Page 3: Sneak peek 1: Creating outdoor "rooms"
- Page 4: Sneak peek 2: Discover pieces of Toronto's history
- Page 5: Sneak peek 3: What plant goes where
- Page 6: Sneak peek 4: Discover how to place art in the garden
- Page 7: Sneak peek 5: Gather potscaping tips