What to do now - Gardening Events
Toronto Botanical Garden's annual garden tour turns 25
Step "Through the Garden Gate" and sneak a peek at some of historic Rosedale's most gorgeous gardens
Sneak peek 2: Discover pieces of Toronto’s history
A great deal of history has been preserved in many of the gardens on the tour, both architectural and botanical. There are some intriguing, rare plants to be discovered, as well as sculptural gems, like this: the former spire of the Cathedral Church of St. James in downtown Toronto.
- Page 1: Celebrating 25 years
- Page 2: Garden tour details
- Page 3: Sneak peek 1: Creating outdoor "rooms"
- Page 4: Sneak peek 2: Discover pieces of Toronto's history
- Page 5: Sneak peek 3: What plant goes where
- Page 6: Sneak peek 4: Discover how to place art in the garden
- Page 7: Sneak peek 5: Gather potscaping tips