What to do now - Gardening Events
Toronto Botanical Garden's annual garden tour turns 25
Step "Through the Garden Gate" and sneak a peek at some of historic Rosedale's most gorgeous gardens
Sneak peek 4: Discover how to place art in the garden
You probably won’t come across a garden gnome, but you will discover some beautiful ways to display sculptures in various shapes and sizes, as well as what to plant around them. For example, I love how a Japanese maple helps to frame this zen-like pair.
- Page 1: Celebrating 25 years
- Page 2: Garden tour details
- Page 3: Sneak peek 1: Creating outdoor "rooms"
- Page 4: Sneak peek 2: Discover pieces of Toronto's history
- Page 5: Sneak peek 3: What plant goes where
- Page 6: Sneak peek 4: Discover how to place art in the garden
- Page 7: Sneak peek 5: Gather potscaping tips