What to do now - Gardening Events
What I'm excited to see at Canada Blooms 2012
Get a sneak preview of what's in store at this year's 10-day show
The magical world of Bienenstock
I am always in awe of what Bienenstock creates for Canada Blooms. They put together the most amazing gardens for kids and I’m always in awe of their talent. They’ve teamed up once again with Parks Canada to create a 4,000-square-foot, fully accessible natural park complete with trout ponds, a waterfall, a climbing wall, a crafts area and much more.
Pictured here is a sand sculpture from last year’s exhibit.
- Page 1: The Rebirth of Roncy
- Page 2: The "JUNO Rocks" Gardens
- Page 3: The magical world of Bienenstock
- Page 4: Genoscape's Aqua Terra
- Page 5: The TBG's CityScapes
- Page 6: Landscape Ontario's grand plans
- Page 7: The Canadian Cancer Society's daffodil garden
- Page 8: Engaging speakers, a flower carpet and Canada Blooms' first international garden
- Page 9: Highlights from 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011